Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tomorrow's Issues

You're right, let's get back on track. (Supposedly if you say this phrase to an ex-druggie, it insinuates heroine tracks...I learned this from 90210 tonight. But then again what does 90210 know about heroine?) Make it official edamame, enough of our witty retorts, correspondence, and individual concerns-- I have checked myself into Cirque Lodge and am D2B like its 1999. 

Tomorrow's Issues:

1. Something in my biogenetical makeup results in greasy hair around 2 pm when I shower the night before. I've noticed this is genuinely commonplace among the 'rougher' of heritages. My mother is Irish. Should I be concerned I am the product of an affair?
2. My work environment gave me a BIG responsibility the other day. They nominated me to a secret party planning committee. Yes, just call me Phyllis. I must now produce a 30 minute video before Thursday. This is what I get for being an early adopter of technology and owning an ahead-of-the-curve laptop. 
3. One bberry back, one to go. I am officially on a first name basis with Bryan, the assistant manager who resembles Randy Jackson, at the AT&T on 50th and park. It goes without saying he could talk a little less, apply for the Biggest Loser a little bit more...
4. Charity work. This goes with number 3. I do not feel that I must give anymore of my time and effort to those less fortunate after providing at least 5 middle eastern cab drivers with free cell phones this year. I must make no further attempts to expand their networks or get the message back to Bin that I truly am prime hostage material.
5. What is this rumor of a Solar Storm?? Is this the new organic food coop title for heat wave? Or does it lean more toward Y2K? Because seriously, that was the biggest letdown ever.
6. One day closer to 24. One day closer to Botox.


No comments:

Post a Comment