Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF, Ingorance, feathers

Ok, first things first. Spicy. Loved the post, you know how much I love incorporating fowl into my life - be it clip on feathered headdresses from urban outfitters that unnecessarily cost 24 dollars, or designing the living arrangements for japanese silky chickens that we had planned to keep as pets. whatever happened to that idea btw?? i really wish we had actually bought jsc's and named them marykate and ashley like we had planned to. what a waste....

But I cannot help but point out that Ignorance does by no stretch of the imagination apply to the concept of intentionally avoiding someone out of spite. This is such a wonderful paradox that you used it (ignorantly.. wink wink) to define your section on ignoring people. loved it.

Anyway, it is Friday. I have never been so thrilled about this in my life. Not sure why as this is a pretty insignif weekend. I think it because tonight is the night I may debut my clip on feathered headdress from urban. Just call me Blair Waldorf. I really hope this trend blows over soon, but nonethe less totally psyched about sporting a side-of-the-head fluffy monstrosity at least once. why not? the ultimate goal would be to find another girl in the same establishment as me also wearing a toupee of down feathers and get her to partake in a normal conversation with me while completely ignoring the fact that we both look like retards. the only way to make this any more glorious would be if someone took a picture of it so i could relive the moment again for posterity.

Another reason for delight over fridayness: impending plan to see Lindsay Lohan's girlfriend, Sam Ronson "spin" as Spicy might say, tonight at a club in dc. a club in dc. yes, this is a mysterious new prospect. but the unexamined life is not worth living.

It is almost noon, and I am completely swamped with correspondences. I dont know how you all do your paid, offical jobs. I am totally busy from 9-5 with gmail, gchat, facebook, textmessaging, voicemail, and now the blog. there is no time. sometimes i barely have time to look up from gchat to acknowlege livestreaming real time people who are standing next to me talking to me. and i am forced to confront the worrisome issue: what is more important to my life? - responding to the blinking box on the lower right of my computer screen or fostering pleasant relationships with coworkers?

Oh one last thing Spice, the carrier pigeon as a way to bolster the tradition of the handwritten letter speaks to me in particular as the number one martyr for the return to note writing. god bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment