Friday, February 13, 2009

Personal Info internet disclosure... too much or too perfect?

Blog followers rejoice! and turn your attention to my completely truth serum induced blogger profile. When I saw this opportunity to tell you all about myself, I could not contain my excitment. So I didnt hold back, I let it all hang out. Now you can finally truly feel close to me in a new way. This opportunity to share via www was almost as exciting for me as the Facebook 25 things craze. Although that got me so worked up I never did post mine, since I could not get the number of things about me down from 80 to 25. I am a virtual encyclopedia of interests and hidden facets. Anyway, since I am typing this blog on the receptionist's computer at our office lobby desk, I better keep it short. there are still a few people out there (my employers, specifically) that I am not yet ready to share all 80 things with... or this blog... brb love you guyssssssss

ps. Spicy, your blogger profile blows compared to the thought and loving attention i devoted to mine. I suggest you take a moment to stop skiing arm-in-arm with lauren claire gunn long enough to pay attention to the people that truely matter... your blog followers and update that profile. I am itching to update yours myself, but I know that you may want artistic liberty and control on this one. If you need a picture to upload, I have a few picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment