Sunday, February 8, 2009

hot stuff people like

I have a two-fold apology:

First, that yours truly, Spicy Tuna, has been slogging (slacking + blogging) as I explained to Alice yesterday evening. And secondly, that I have not only slogged but left you for an interminable week with no material but my large and painfully pale thigh. I'll have you know that edamame originally wanted me to pose nude for her grandeur thesis but this chocolate onesie was my compromise as I told her point blank, "I want you to draw me wearing this, wearing only this…"

Nonetheless, I never sufficed as her muse rather she takes her inspiration from waiflike models and linear figures, further propelling the status quo of unrealistic female body image. And yet, she strikingly excels at paperie and is alas extremely talented. Which is why the opportunity has arisen to promote and shamelessly plug http://www.inslee.net/ for all your paperie needs. Stationary to any occasion, for any occasion. (I hear the calendars are going fast...)

Need I say I miss this?

No comments:

Post a Comment